Can't open new case in Apigee support portal

Not applicable

Hi,

Can't open a ticket in apigee support portal. Whenever I try to do this get an error message: "List has no rows for assignment to SObject".

Since obviously I can't open a request ticket to get this fixed, where can I get help on this topic?

Thanks & regards

0 3 372
3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

@jsanzspex Sorry about the error you are seeing. We are getting this fixed. In the meanwhile - I can open up a case for you to get you unblocked. You could also try the "Chat" option.

Follow up on this - could not locate you in the database. Can you provide me with your first/last name?

Hi again,

My support account is arquitectura@sanitas.es and the text for the support case I am trying to open is:

"Hi,

We are using a key-value map to store a public/private keys. The private key is retrieved and used in a GenerateJWT policy and the public key in a VerifyJWT policy. We have no problem generating a JWT but the verify policy is failing.

If we copy/paste the public key in the VerifyJWT policy it works fine. But if we get the public key from the kvm, the VerifyJWT policy fails with this message: "an invalid public key was provided".

Is there a way to retrieve correctly a public key from a key-value map structure in order to use it in a VerifyJWT policy? Best regards,"

Thanks & Regards