How much size of payload APIGEE can handle ?

Not applicable

Hi,

What is the maximum size of payload (Json or XML) APIGEE (Cloud Platform) can handle ?

I see that it can handle up to 10MB but I need more then 1GB need to be handled.

Valuable suggestions are appreciable !

0 5 542
5 REPLIES 5

If you must deal with big payloads, your best option is to enable streaming. See Streaming requests and responses

Bear in mind that once streaming is enabled, you can't really manipulate the payload, since any policies that operate on the payload in the request flow are bypassed.

By Enabling this streaming request and responses, how much size of data can APIGEE able to candle ?

With streaming you get a theoretically unlimited payload size. I mean theoretically, because client and/or target endpoints limitations may impact this.

Also remember that if you have many concurrent connections with huge payloads you may hit the maximum number of connections, as each individual request/response may take a long time to be serviced.

Hi, did you get any idea to resolve this problem?

What is your use case? If you're trying to support file downloads, signed URLs is a better pattern, see https://cloud.google.com/storage/docs/access-control/signed-urls