[Urgent] shared flow not found

Not applicable

We are testing a service using apigee functions

Everything is ok util yesterday.

It suddenly does not work today. We did not change anything at all.

It complains that Shared Flow API-Proxy-Flow not found.

Could you check your api proxy as soon as possible

Solved Solved
2 13 2,032
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

6422-shared-flow-not-found.png

6423-apigee-shared-flow-not-found.png

It is not working because of shared flow not found.
It had been working util yesterday

I can't see any reason.

Please check it out there.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

ivanzcai
Participant II

Hi @lopads,

I have successfully created a share flow and added to one of my existing api proxy without any issues.

If you are still having issues, can you please post an screenshot so I can identify the exact issue that you are having.

Thanks,

Ivan

Not applicable

6422-shared-flow-not-found.png

6423-apigee-shared-flow-not-found.png

It is not working because of shared flow not found.
It had been working util yesterday

I can't see any reason.

Please check it out there.

Also working for me. May be someone from @Apigee Support can help you?

Could it be that your ShareFlowBundle has been renamed or changed? Try to remove and re add the share flow to see if that works.

thank you @ivan

I don't know what it means but it worked

Not applicable

Our shared flow was working well before yesterday, then started following error, could you please help to take a look? this is urgent. thanks! @ivan

capture.png

capture.pngThe shared flow worked well for us, now I got follow errors, could you tell me what went wrong? please help, thanks!

sraina
Participant I

@stacygu, @lopads

I was facing same issue but then I found that since I did not have deploy permission, the shared flow wasn't getting deployed to the environment and hence it was not found. Not sure if you have same use case or not, but thought it might be of help.

Not applicable

@ivan , thank you so much for your quick response, I did not have deployment permission issue.

we are facing same issues since yes'day. Infact many other of my team mates have experienced this. Is it to do something with free acount. I have deployed my shared flow n proxy n prod environment.

Facing same issue where shared flow is not found.I have checked and both shared flow and proxy are deployed. Attaching the code for referencesample-shared-rev1-2018-04-05.zipshared-flow-test-rev3-2018-04-05.zip

Same issue - Shared flow not working . I tried proxy from test and prod but still no luck ..

Not applicable

Sorry for the trouble. we've identified and fixed the issue related to shared flow which has broken a few orgs. Can you please give it a try and see if everything works fine now.

In my case Shared flow was not deployed on any environment 😞