Invalid Environment name

Hi,

I am getting Invalid Environment name alerts and error in Edge UI when ever I login to Edge UI and even this comes multiple times, when I try do changes and deploy to required server. This happened suddenly not sure about reason

Some time "Error fetching Status Invalid Environment name." or Error fetching Deployments

Invalid Environment name.

Currently using the Cloud version of Apigee hence need your inputs or let me know how to resolve in such cases

1 4 303
4 REPLIES 4

@Abiram Radhakrishnan,

Can you please share the org name to me by email ?

I will investigate and get back to you.

I have sent the information to your email.

@Abiram Radhakrishnan,

I tried navigating through the various tabs - Environments (Virtual Hosts, Target Servers etc), Analytics, tried viewing API Proxies, enabled trace etc in your org, but could not reproduce the error.

Checked our logs and found that the error “Invalid Environment name” had occurred a few times on Jan 31st for a short period of time.

org:<org-name> qtp350069300-64 ERROR REST - ExceptionMapper.toResponse() : Error occurred : Invalid Environment name com.apigee.inputvalidator.InputValidator.validateString(InputValidator.java:269) 

com.apigee.inputvalidator.InputValidator.validateEnvironment(InputValidator.java:118) 
com.apigee.service.inputvalidator.InputValidatorServiceImpl.validateEnvironment(InputValidatorServiceImpl.java:68) 
com.apigee.messaging.config.beans.OrganizationBase.getEnvironment(OrganizationBase.java:61)

But after that the error has not occurred. Looks like there was a temporary glitch in fetching the environments on the management servers. The issue is not seen any more.

Please verify at your end.

Tanks @AMAR DEVEGOWDA for detailed analysis and sharing logs information.

I do remember this was coming regularly on same day and came till late evening EST on Jan31. It disappeared next day. Is there any fix based on logs or analysis to make sure it does not happens again or we need to wait for next occurrence ?