How to restore Admin account

Not applicable

....making evaluation of ApiGee Edge.

Had only one user (Admin), then created a Developer with the same e-mail as Admin... later decided to cleanup everything and start from scratch (so among therest deleted the Developer).

Now when logging in as admin don't have rights to create developers/products (tooltip on create button "You do not have permissions to create ...") and some other admin operations: looks like acount was downgraded.

Any advise where to look/how to fix?

0 5 214
5 REPLIES 5

@Alexey Pirozhnikov , Welcome to Apigee Community !!

Send me direct message using Refer button on right side bar with information of your org name & email address you would like to be associated with org admin role.

@jwyatt FYI ^^

@Alexey Pirozhnikov ,

Updated your Apigee user with org admin role for your initial org. Please verify & confirm.

Keep us posted moving forward if any queries related to evaluation.

Hi @Canis I have a somewhat similar problem an cannot find any suggested solutions. We used to have an admin account but it obviously expired. When I was handed over the account I now use, I was under the impression that this was the admin account but it isn't. Now I need to accept new Terms of Use for which I don't have the rights. Since everyone who might habe an idea who the admin was have left the company, I feel I am at a dead end. How can I get help here? Ideally, the account I use should be upgraded to admin aacount.

Thanks for your help or advice how I can proceed!!

The Apigee support team can assist with getting you the appropriate access if necessary. Please open a ticket in the Support Portal.