Can we specify query string in the resource path

Not applicable

Hi,

Can we specify query string/params in the custom resource path for an API while creating a Product, here:

6355-specifyresource.png

Thanks,

Sanjay

Solved Solved
0 2 201
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Sanjay Kumar Bharatiya,

The resource path in a product can match the proxy basepath and subpaths. For example: /music or /music/artists. I believe query parameters are ignored by the matching logic.

If you could describe your use case there might be other techniques you could try. For example, maybe you could use custom product attributes to achieve more fine grained control over product logic to accomplish what you want to do. See this topic (step 14) for more details. Also, take a look at this community post, which describes how you can use custom product attributes.

I hope this helps,

Will

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Sanjay Kumar Bharatiya,

The resource path in a product can match the proxy basepath and subpaths. For example: /music or /music/artists. I believe query parameters are ignored by the matching logic.

If you could describe your use case there might be other techniques you could try. For example, maybe you could use custom product attributes to achieve more fine grained control over product logic to accomplish what you want to do. See this topic (step 14) for more details. Also, take a look at this community post, which describes how you can use custom product attributes.

I hope this helps,

Will

Hi Will,

Thanks a lot for your response. I think I would be able to implement the requirement at my hand with the help of attributes.

Thanks,

Sanjay