Configuration->People->Ldap Configuration->Servers->Add LDAP Server Configuration setup guide ?

Not applicable

Is there any way I can find the meaning of different options at the navigation Configuration->People->Ldap Configuration->Servers->Add LDAP Server Configuration ? I'm trying to setup LDAP authentication to Apigee such that users who have access on the Apigee Dev Portal and the users authenticated by LDAP are able to access the dev-portal.

Note: My installation of Apigee is on premises.

0 11 1,190
11 REPLIES 11

I think this is a standard drupal module [not apigee specific], you can find more details on the configuration options here,

https://www.drupal.org/documentation/modules/ldap_integration

Before that, you would need details about your LDAP [host,port, admin DN, credentials, base DN etc..]

Not applicable

I have the details regarding LDAP, the issue is , I don't see similar options like Drupal in the Apigee dev-portal. Like the mixed mode for dual authentication, etc

ok, 1) what module are you using? 2) the menu options looked different in the document than you described -Administer >> Site Configuration >> LDAP >> Authentication

Can you check?

Not applicable

I don't know what you mean by Module?

I am using the Apigee Dev Portal and the navigation seems to be the one I mentioned earlier. There's no Site Configuration under Administrator?

If you mean LDAP version by module, then its ldap-7.x-2.0

Not applicable

I think you're referring to the navigation in Drupal but I'm trying to setup LDAP authentication through Apigee. The navigation to configure LDAP server in Apigee is the one I have mentioned.

Hi Mayank, afaik, there is no apigee provided LDAP authentication in the portal. We rely on the drupal community ldap modules to support LDAP auth in portal. The link i provided earlier talks about a drupal ldap auth configuration, which should work for you.

I am guessing you are having a different drupal module for LDAP, so you are seeing different menu options. But unfortunately, I have not configured it myself, i just know the high level flow. I have asked some of our drupal experts to guide you on this.

Thanks,

Hi @mukundha@apigee.com I appreciate your help with this.

I am attaching screenshots of the page, maybe that'll help expedite matters by bringing more clarity.

583-screen-shot-2015-06-11-at-53655-pm.png

584-screen-shot-2015-06-11-at-53724-pm.png

Not applicable

@dzuluaga : can you give any info on this ?

Dear @Mayank Chauhan , A Question, Do you have already ldap server ? If yes, Are you trying to integrate your ldap server with Apigee Developer Portal built on top of Drupal which uses ldap contributed module to authenticate against you ldap server ? Users can login into the developer portal using your ldap server credentials instead of developer portal credentials .. Am i right ? What is the role of Apigee Edge here ?

Hi @Anil Sagar, I have a LDAP server and yes I'm trying to integrate my LDAP server with Apigee Dev Portal so that users can login using either LDAP server credentials or dev portal credentials.

I was trying to find more info on how to set it up and was wondering if anyone could help me with that.