How to register for Apigee level 2 certification

joydeep02780
Participant II

Dear Apigee team,

I have cleared the level 1 certification on 22nd Dec.

But I am unable to find how to register for level 2 certification. I checked in Kryterion link - https://www.webassessor.com/wa.do?page=enterCatalog&tabs=11. I used this website for registering

Level 1 exam. But unable to find anything for level 2 certification.

I have sent email to gcp-edge-certification@google.com on 3 weeks back but no reply yet.

I would be grateful if you guide me on registering level 2 certification.

Thanks in advance!

Joydeep Paul

0 6 644
6 REPLIES 6

@Joydeep Paul , We have combined L1 & L2 into one certification. @Maudrit , Any idea how we will be treating L1 certified but not L2 certified ?

@Anil Sagar, @Maudrit Thanks for your reply. Indeed the process has been changed. When I checked in Kryterion, I see below info. But I haven't received the certificate and badges. Any idea how and when I will get those?

Thanks in advance!

Assessment:API Engineer Certification Exam - Testing Center
Date Completed:22 December 2017
Time Taken:116 minutes of 120 minutes total
Score:
Result:Pass

joydeep02780
Participant II

Dear All,

Apigee rolled out new professional certification program. Introducing Apigee Certified Professional - API Engineer.

Introducing Apigee Certified Professional - API Engineer.

Apigee Certified Professional - API Engineer is an accreditation from Apigee indicating you have completed the requirements that demonstrate a level of proficiency using Apigee products, processes and practices. The certification is usually pursued by Apigee customers and Systems Integration partners who are experienced and have designed, developed and implemented APIs in Apigee Edge.

API Engineer replaces our previously offered API Developer certification. People who completed API Developer certification L1 and L2 will transition to the new certification program.

API Engineer certification is available on Apigee Academy.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What's Changed?

The new certification tests are designed to be role-based certification. This means that instead of testing on specific technology issues only, we also are evaluating the candidate's ability to respond to situational challenges typically found in the role of an API Engineer. The new questions challenge candidates to prove proficiency to evaluate requirements, design APIs and API programs, respond to common organizational challenges, implement requirements, and troubleshoot issues using Apigee recommended practices and technologies.

The professional certification expires in two years from the initial grant. This change is in line with certification best practices across the board, and will help those who rely on certifications as a signal of ability to do a job to have additional confidence in the relevance of the certification.

What are the different levels of certification?

Apigee will be hosting only one level of certification: the Apigee Certified Professional - API Engineer. The single test with expanded scope and more challenging questions.

What about my existing L1 or L2 certification?

Congratulations for completing our legacy exams! . You have proven a commitment to learning Apigee technologies, and we honor your effort. We will be granting you a certification you can display to your colleagues, employers, partners, and customers based on the certification you completed:

·If you completed Level 1: You will be granted a certification that will expire in one year from your grant date.

·If you completed Level2: You will be granted a certification that will expire in two years from your grant date.

Thanks

Thank you @Joydeep Paul . Please create a new post with more informative header .

@Joydeep Paul Did you receive a certification and badges yet ?. If yes how to get those and whom should we mail .

@Mohammad Ateeb Shaik,

I have received the badge but yet to get certification. Apigee will send the badge through registered email id.