OAuth v2.0:we have more than 30 attributes added to generate AccessToken.As per CPS we are not suppose to add more than 18 Attributes.

Not applicable

Hi,

I was referring few documents on how to customize the attributes in OAuth policy.Did not find any related information.

My scenario is:

I have added 30+ Attributes to generate the OAuth AccessToken associated with it and it should be displayed to front end.

As per CPS we are not suppose to keep more than 18+ Attributes,So I am trying to customize those attributes as I cannot reduce them as all the attributes should be displayed to front end.

Any one please suggest ,how can we overcome this problem?is it possible?

Solved Solved
0 2 225
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, it is possible.

The *number* of attributes is constrained. But the length of each attribute is more flexible. Actually I don't know the fixed limit to the length of an attribute value, but I believe it to be over 1024 bytes.

So you could encode your 30+ attributes in a JSON string, then store THAT string as a single attribute.

done !

Any questions?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Yes, it is possible.

The *number* of attributes is constrained. But the length of each attribute is more flexible. Actually I don't know the fixed limit to the length of an attribute value, but I believe it to be over 1024 bytes.

So you could encode your 30+ attributes in a JSON string, then store THAT string as a single attribute.

done !

Any questions?

Hi Dino,

Thanks it works.