How to get last associated access token with refresh token while hitting refresh token call

ssisodiya
Participant III

When I am making refresh token call, I want to fetch last access_token which was generated in last access_token call

Example:

I generated a access token (t1) along with refresh token (r1), now if t1 is expired, I am making refresh call using r1 and that time I want to fetch last access_token which was associated with r1 that was t1 . how I can fetch t1 while generating new token using refresh call.

Solved Solved
0 6 406
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ssisodiya
Participant III

I have fixed this issue anyways using GetOAuthV2Info policy and able to get the older access_token using the refresh token before generating new token using the refresh token

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

faijahmad
Participant V

Do you have any special business case for expired access token ?

Thanks for reply.. No, I have fixed this issue anyways using GetOAuthV2Info policy and able to get the older access_token using the refresh token before generating new token using the refresh token

Great. Please close the Question with relevent information along with code , so that it can benifit to others also.

ssisodiya
Participant III

I have fixed this issue anyways using GetOAuthV2Info policy and able to get the older access_token using the refresh token before generating new token using the refresh token

how do you make refresh token call @Sartaj Singh Sisodiya @Anil Sagar @ Google

Please, ask a new question when you have a new question. Don't ask new Questions within answers to existing questions.Thanks.