Portal APIs page broken after deleting referenced spec

Not applicable

I'm getting a 404 error when trying to see the APIs for my portal.

A spec being referenced in the portal got deleted and now the page is broken only displaying a red banner with the message "Cannot GET /c3Rvc-ZG9j-43200".

Is there a REST API to remove an invalid reference from a portal?

0 9 210
9 REPLIES 9

You can unpublish smartdocs methods that are no longer used:

1. Go to admin/content/smartdocs/models on your Dev Portal
  2. Click on the model name
  3. Select (checkbox) the method no longer needed
  4. Change "Updation options" dropdown to "Unpublish nodes"
  5. Click "Update"

I should've specified this is for the cloud-based Apigee Edge portal. Is this for on-prem only? I see no references for smartdocs anywhere.

Not applicable

1. Log into Apigee
2. Click Portals
3. Click the portal with the bad spec
4. Click APIs

From this page you will be able to delete the offending API document, or update it's spec with a new snapshot.

It doesn't display any of the APIs published. It only allows me to add new ones so I can't remove the bad one nor update existing ones.

6281-screen-shot-2018-01-16-at-85130-am.png

The behaviour you are describing sounds like a bug. Let's take this conv offline, and I can get some more detailed information from you. You should see an email form me shortly.

Have you tried clearing cache?

The browser's cache? yes. I've even tried accessing the portal with different browsers and I get the same result.

@jlara I meant drupal’s cache, check here for a how to

https://www.drupal.org/docs/7/administering-drupal-7-site/clearing-or-rebuilding-drupals-cache

Hope it helps

Thanks for the clarification @isaias.arellano.delgado. However, I've been using Apigee Edge portal interface for publishing and I'm not familiar with Drupal.

Do you know if it's the same platform under the covers? maybe requesting access for Drupal would allow me unpublish the offending spec like @Karl Scheirer suggested.