Error Binding route in PCF to Apigee Service Broker

Not applicable

I am doing some initial POC and am trying to bind a route in PCF to an internal on-premise Apigee installation and am getting a Server error, status code: 504, error code: 10001, message: The request to the service broker timed out: I have deployed application in PCF and have added the Apigee service but the cf bind-route-service times out. What would the best way be to troubleshoot this.

cf bind-route-service xx.xxx.xxx.xxx.nip.io myagmi --hostname springboot-end-to-end-refap -c '{"org":"myorg","env":"prod","bearer":'$(cat ~/.sso-cli/valid_token.dat)',"micro":"springboot-end-to-end-refap.xx.xxx.xxx.xxx.nip.io","action":"proxy","protocol":"https"}'

0 1 278
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

Just to add some additional information. When i click on Manage within the apigee service , i am brought to the install apigee instance and so the configuration seems correct. When i try and bind to the app or route from the PCF UI i get the following error

error alert message,Service broker error: {"body"=>[{"property"=>"request.body.parameters", "messages"=>["is required"]}]} CLOSE ALERT