How many attempts can be made in Level 1 online exam? How much have to be paid for each attempt ? Please clarify.

Not applicable

Hi ,

I have started learning APIGee and am planning to take level 1 exam. I would appreciate if my questions are answered.

1. How many (max) attempts are allowed for the level 1 online exam?

2. How much I have to pay each attempt after the first attempt?

3. How much time would be given between each attempt ?

4. Is there is a chance to take a model exam before attempting the real online exam ?

Please clarify.

Most of my doubts are cleared by the article

https://community.apigee.com/articles/12534/how-to-crack-apigee-certification-sharing-my-exper.html by @Anil Sagar .

Thanks,

Arif M.

Solved Solved
0 3 1,865
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

• 3 times

• Same 100$

• Around 2 weeks

4. Is there is a chance to take a model exam before attempting the real online exam ?

• No

Make sure you give extra attention to BaaS, Micro Gateway, API Design, oAuth, Node.JS. It's a make or break with above topics.

Also, Do complete all the 4MV4D videos here, I am sure they will help you lot in clearing certification. Most importantly, Get HandsOn & Implement things.

-------------------------------

Anil Sagar

5997-screen-shot-2017-11-23-at-75916-pm.png Learn Apigee Concepts in 4 Minutes HandsOn

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

• 3 times

• Same 100$

• Around 2 weeks

• No

Make sure you give extra attention to BaaS, Micro Gateway, API Design, oAuth, Node.JS. It's a make or break with above topics.

Also, Do complete all the 4MV4D videos here, I am sure they will help you lot in clearing certification. Most importantly, Get HandsOn & Implement things.

-------------------------------

Anil Sagar

5997-screen-shot-2017-11-23-at-75916-pm.png Learn Apigee Concepts in 4 Minutes HandsOn

Thanks @Anil Sagar for your guidance and support. I am going through four minute video series.

Awesome, Keep us posted moving forward if any & All the best for your Apigee Certification !