Getting Error While deploying the Proxy with privateKey in AssignMessage and Generate JWT Policy.

Not applicable

Hi,

I am working on Generate JWT policy by refering the Demo given by Dino.

https://community.apigee.com/articles/49280/jwt-policies-in-apigee-edge.html

After adding the private key in assignmessage policy which is provided in the example I am facing deployment issue in proxy.

Error:

Error in deployment for environment test.

The revision is deployed, but traffic cannot flow. Unexpected Repository Error unexpected element (uri:"", local:"GenerateJWT"). Expected elements are <{}APIProxy>,<{}APIProxyRevisions>,<{}AccessControl>,<{}AccessEntity>,<{}Admin>,<{}Alert>,<{}Alias>,<{}AliasInfo>,<{}Allow>,<{}AllowConnections>,<{}AppUserId>,<{}AssignMessage>,<{}AssignTo>,<{}Attribute>,<{}AttributeKey>,<{}Authentication>,<{}BasicAuthentication>,<{}CRL>,<{}CRLStore>,<{}Cache>,<{}CacheContext>,<{}CacheExpiry>,<{}CacheKey>,<{}CalloutRequest>,<{}CertExpiryInfo>,<{}CertInfo>,<{}CertsExpiryInfo>,<{}CertsInfo>,<{}CommonName>,<{}Compression>,<{}ConcurrentRatelimit>,<{}ConfigOption>,<{}Configuration>,<{}ConfigurationVersion>,<{}ConnectPool>,<{}Connection>,<{}CredentialMethod>,<{}CustomProxy>,<{}CustomTarget>,<{}DataStoreAlias>,<{}DataStoreAliasList>,<{}DefaultFaultRule>,<{}DeleteOAuthV1Info>,<{}DeleteOAuthV2Info>,<{}DirectionalFlow>,<{}Entry>,<{}Environment>,<{}EnvironmentVariable>,<{}ExtractVariables>,<{}ExtractVariablesSource>,<{}FaultRule>,<{}File>,<{}FileRotationOptions>,<{}Flow>,<{}FlowCallout>,<{}FlowHook>,<{}FormParam>,<{}GenerateErrorResponse>,<{}GenerateResponse>,<{}GenerateSAMLAssertion>,<{}GetAPIProduct>,<{}GetOAuthV1Info>,<{}GetOAuthV2Info>,<{}GzipUtil>,<{}HTTP>,<{}HTTPMonitor>,<{}HTTPProxyConnection>,<{}HTTPTargetConnection>,<{}HTTPTargetSessionCache>,<{}Header>,<{}HealthMonitor>,<{}Host>,<{}IPAccessControl>,<{}IPRules>,<{}Identifier>,<{}InvalidateCache>,<{}JMSHost>,<{}JSONThreatProtection>,<{}JSONToXML>,<{}JavaCallout>,<{}Javascript>,<{}JmsProxyConnection>,<{}KeyAndCertGenInfo>,<{}KeyStore>,<{}KeyStoreV2>,<{}KeyValueMapOperations>,<{}LDAP>,<{}LDAPStore>,<{}Ldap>,

I have refered similar issue in the community,it says we need to restart the MP.until unless proxy will not get deployed.

Please suggest me if I am doing wrong here.

0 5 176
5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

I'm sorry about the unclear error message.

I think you are attempting to deploy the apiproxy that contains the GenerateJWT policy into an organization that does not have the updates for the JWT policy. It won't work. JWT is not enabled in all organizations in Edge SaaS. [But note: if you create a new organization in Edge SaaS, then JWT will be enabled automatically.]

Have you specifically asked Apigee Support to enable the JWT policies in your organization? And has Apigee support confirmed that they have enabled JWT?

@DinoChiesa-at-Google

I could see t

@DinoChiesa-at-Google

I could see JWT Policies are enable under security policies in the organization which I am using(automatically).

We didn't reached out to the APIGEE support team to enable JWT policies.

Not applicable

I am also facing same issue in my public organization (free account) . I think JWT functionality is not enabled completely in free public account. I tested in our enterprise organization (paid) and is working fine.

@Sujnana Rai. I tried on my enterprice organization(paid) but even it is not working giving me the same error.