What are the issues we may face in edge when we change the username or email in developer portal

Hi,

I was trying and testing , how to change the email address of a user in developer portal and same to be reflected in edge. When I changed the email address, blocked and activated the user I received the email and same reflected on APIGEE edge. But when I changed it again then the user didn't reflect in apigee edge and now the user is not even getting deleted in edge or getting deactivated.

Is there some way to perform the same operation?

Regards,

Pratyush

Solved Solved
0 2 203
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can do a manual sync between the developer portal and Edge by navigating to /admin/people/sync on your developer portal. This will do a full two-way sync between Edge and the developer portal which may help.
All changes made in the developer portal should be automatically reflected in Edge.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@Dino,

can you help me on this?

Regards,

You can do a manual sync between the developer portal and Edge by navigating to /admin/people/sync on your developer portal. This will do a full two-way sync between Edge and the developer portal which may help.
All changes made in the developer portal should be automatically reflected in Edge.