apigeetool deployproxy - getting Proxy base director . does not exist error

ivanzcai
Participant II

Hi all, I am currently wanting to do deployment using the apigee tool and are getting "Proxy base director . does not exist error"

I have also try using the absolute path but getting the same error

"Proxy base director /absolute/path/to/package does not exist error"

I have also used sudo but same thing happened.

I am currently doing this in a Mac.

Solved Solved
0 3 375
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

I have found a solution, you will need to have be at the path where you have a subfolder called "apiproxy" with all the proxy related files in it. if you are inside the "apiproxy" folder or if you have renamed to something else after download, it will return this "Proxy base director /absolute/path/to/package does not exist error". The error is very misleading, could have been more clear by indicating the "apiproxy" folder does not exist for this particular scenario.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

I have found a solution, you will need to have be at the path where you have a subfolder called "apiproxy" with all the proxy related files in it. if you are inside the "apiproxy" folder or if you have renamed to something else after download, it will return this "Proxy base director /absolute/path/to/package does not exist error". The error is very misleading, could have been more clear by indicating the "apiproxy" folder does not exist for this particular scenario.

Thanks for the tip, Ivan.

In other words, make sure that you are outside of your apiproxy folder in order to be able to deploy it. It should then work if your apiproxy folder is in your current directory.