publish api product not listed on Portal add Apps page?

HI,

I created an Api Product (called product1) on Edge (this is all on-prem, 4.17.09), saved it (which i guess publishes it).

When I go to the Portal , MyApps-->Add a new app, I see the product listed, and all is good.

Now I created a 2nd Api Product (called product2), saved it, but I don't see it listed on the 'Add a new app' page? This product is associated with the same proxy as product1, is that an issue? It has the same properties as product1 accept a different Quota.

On Edge, if i go to Publish --> Developer Apps --> +Developer App, on that form, under Credentials, I do see both products listed.

Thanks, Sam

0 4 448
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

@samuel ucich There are couple of possibilities here:

1. Cache- You can try clearing cache on portal and see if that helps.

2. Ensure that the product you are creating on edge has access type: public.

Let us know if this helps.

Arun

Hi,

This isn't much of an answer...but I refreshed the portal page, a number of hours after the product was created, and it is now showing up on the Portal Add Apps page!? Oh well, happy holidays!

Thanks, Sam

Hi Arun,

To clear the cache on the Portal, do I just clear the Browser's cache, or is there some other cache clearing process?

Thanis, Sam

@samuel ucich , See video here, that explains how to clear Drupal caches. Also, More about developer portal API Product cache settings here.

-------------------------------

Anil Sagar

5997-screen-shot-2017-11-23-at-75916-pm.png Learn Apigee Concepts in 4 Minutes HandsOn