unknown error on save

Not applicable

I'm getting "unknown error" while trying to upload andsave a jar for java call out policy.

PFB the scrren capture.

6193-unknownerror.png

Thanks,

Tanmay

1 7 722
7 REPLIES 7

@Tanmay Barman , Welcome to Apigee Community !

Please provide enough context to reproduce above error. Remember, Community do not have access to neither your org nor to your proxy !!

Please explain your question with details related to how to reproduce above error.

@Tanmay Barman, Looks like API proxy is failing due to missing dependency jar files. Ensure to upload all the dependent libraries for your Java call out prior saving the proxy.

@Mahammad Feroz, @Anil Sagar Thanks for your response. Actually I'm facing the issue at the time of uploading the JAR itself.

@Tanmay Barman, As stated in my earlier post, upload all the dependent libraries either at org, environment or proxy level prior creating the Java Call Out policy with your jar file.

We faced similar issue in past..Simply load all the java code dependent jars with in the proxy first and then have the hav java callout policy configured.

Not applicable

Can anyone please help to find the error log location.

@Tanmay Barman,

Please check the logs in Edge UI ->

/opt/apigee/var/log/edge-ui/application.log and /opt/apigee/var/log/edge-ui/edge-ui.log.

and Management Server ->

/opt/apigee/var/log/edge-management-server/logs/system.log