How to get the average response time of all the end points in a API proxy

Not applicable

Hey folks,

I am trying to achieve the avg response time of all the API's in a API proxy via nodejs. I am able to get the avg response time of a whole API proxy using Analytics API.

Though my requirement is to find the API avg response time of a single API Proxy using analytics API. So is that possible?

As i'm aware that apigee analytics provide that, but how can i achieve in nodejs?

Any open suggestions welcome

Thanks

0 1 597
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Shijith Thomas ... You can use the build in Proxy Analytics report which gives you the avg response time. If this report has all the details then you will need an API that returns you these results. The easiest way is to Developer Tools in Chrome browser and get the API invocation. This will give you the arguments and other parameters. From here modify the API to fit your needs.

Here is an example.

https://enterprise.apigee.com/ws/proxy/organizations/{org_name}/environments/uat/stats/apiproxy?_opt...

In case if the above report is not satisfactory for your needs then you can build a custom report. And then use the above procedure to get your API.

Hope this helps.