How to I restore Developer Portal to Apigee's default configuration?

Not applicable

Hi,

I want to restore our customized OPDK install, v4.15.04.00, to original "factory defaults", is there an easy way to do this?

We have custom themes that where built which we want to remove because I think they are interfering with Apigee themes.

The install script looks like it wants to install MySQL, Drupal and so on, but we already have those. So we didn't try using it.

We tried removing everything in /var/www/html and using the upgrade script, but it failed because "sites" was missing. Eventually we copied our previous html folder back and did the upgrade, but now we have the same situation we had before, an inconsistent set of themes. For example, switching to Apigee's theme results in an inconsistent home page.

I supposed I could uninstall everything and start from scratch, but I didn't see any instructions along those lines either.

2 8 545
8 REPLIES 8

Dear @Kurt Kanaskie ,

To Restore Developer Portal to default configuration,

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Hi @Anil Sagar, @Kurt Kanaskie, I'm working with Kurt and we hit this problem when navigating to .../install.php

Any suggestions?

The following modules are required but were not found. Move them into the appropriate modules subdirectory, such as sites/all/modules. Missing modules: Sumo

@Sebastian Krajewski , Ideally you should not get this issue until unless you missed some of the folders while removing and replacing code base.

We can not find Sumo module, and don't know what it is. Install.php script asked for 3 other modules and 2 of them we found and add.

Dear @Sebastian Krajewski ,

You can find sumo module here.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

@Sebastian Krajewski Is the problem resolved for you ?

Hey, yes this was that plugin, many thanks!

@Sebastian Krajewski @Kurt Kanaskie

Is your issue completely resolved ? Did you successfully restore developer portal ?