Statistics collector policy in the shared flow

Not applicable

Hi,

This is my first post, I normally get all the answers before posting any question. however, i could not find any notes on "Statistics Collector Policy in the Shared Flows"

what is the behavior of the policy attached in the shared flows/flow hooks, will it be considered the same as policy attached in the actual proxy flow.

the reason i ask this is, we have common stats collected across all flows that i am planning to attach in shared flows / flow hooks however, some custom stats to be collected from the individual proxies.

Is my thinking correct to collect stats that are common in shared flows/flow hooks and custom in specific proxy flows? If so, what stats will be honored, is there a way to collect both of the information together without enforcing the proxy developer.

Regards

Sujit

1 2 223
2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

no answer to the question

Hi @Sujit Kaky, I did not test the scenario, but I think it will not collect both of the information together because, if there are multiple Statistics Collector policies(SCP) in a proxy, then the last one to execute determines the data written to the analytics server.

May be it works, since the SCP is in shared flow which is like a proxy with no endpoint.

Let me test and let you know.