Unused apps cleanup

Hi,

We have a huge amount of developer apps deployed which are not used. I would like to know will the cleanup of unused apps helps speed up things or saves us some bandwidth. Is there any impact on message processors?

I would like to see if there is any benefit in doing this. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Regards

0 2 158
2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Hi @Tarun Jain, When you say deployed apps, I am assuming you are referring to the API proxies?

If that is the case, refer this tool to clean up the proxies https://github.com/apigeecs/ApigeeBundleReaper

You should definitely clean up (deactivate and delete) the unused proxies as that can improve the performance of both the runtime and management APIs.

Hey,

Thanks for your response. I am taking about the developer apps not the proxies. So removing such unused apps will actually lead to performance improvement of runtime? How can I measure it?

Reason for ask is if it does not make any impact, why to put an effort to remove it. From code management and good ways of working, definitely Yes, its worth removing unused stuff.