smart docs fatal error

sidd-harth
Participant V

Hi guys, I was working on my newly created dev portal.

I was trying to add a new method manually in a model, but I'm getting this error,

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /srv/bindings/9703f304e5a745d79fe559544e681def/code/profiles/apigee/modules/custom/devconnect/smartdocs/smartdocs.module on line 1502

I worked on smart docs before and never encountered this error, what is this and how can this be solved?

BTW is the smart docs revamped? I see new options while creating a method manually?

0 10 429
10 REPLIES 10

Duplicate Question - Original One.

@Barahalikar Siddharth , Yes, SmartDocs revamped. We just did a major update. We are aware of Fatal Error and actively working on it. Soon you will see an update to Dev Portal which will fix above issue. For more details refer here.

Dear @Barahalikar Siddharth ,

Above issue has been fixed in our recent release of Apigee Developer Portal. 15.06.08.00

You can find release notes here which mentioned above issue. Please upgrade developer portal and let us know if you see any issue.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Hi @Anil Sagar ,how do I upgrade developer portal? Can you please guide me here?

Hello @Barahalikar Siddharth, you were not added to the Pantheon dashboard, so I added you so that you can pull in any future updates. You should be getting an email shortly. Please read our documentation on working with Pantheon.

If anyone else has an issue that they are not able to update their Dev Portal codebase, please add a support ticket to get access.

@Barahalikar Siddharth , Are you paid customer or using free version of developer portal ?

Free version of developer portal

@Barahalikar Siddharth , Please raise a support ticket to upgrade portal or let us know your org name so that i can do it for you.

My org name is siddharth1

Thank you @Anil Sagar

@Barahalikar Siddharth Done.. Upgraded your portal. Check buildInfo here.