Issue with Message Processor restart.

I have Configured Forward Proxying from Edge to a Backend Server following the doc, and restarted with message processor as executing the command /opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service edge-message-processor restart. After the restart I am unable to hit any proxy in our environment. I am getting the below error:

{"fault":{"faultstring":"Unable to identify proxy for host: {host}:{port} and url: \/sampleproxy","detail":{"errorcode":"messaging.adaptors.http.flow.ApplicationNotFound"}}}

Please let me know what could be the possible reason for the error after the restart.
0 4 919
4 REPLIES 4

I have checked the deployment status of the service with the following API.

curl -X GET -u {user} https://api.enterprise.apigee.com/v1/organizations/{org_name}/environments/{env_name}/apis/{api_name...

and it says deployed but unable to create trace session or hit the service.

Not applicable

Do you see any error in Message Processor system.log (<install root>/var/log/edge-message-processor/logs/system.log) ? It could be caused by a connectivity issue to Cassandra.

@akinadiyil

I cannot see any error in the log file ../opt/apigee/var/log/edge-message-processor/edge-message-processor.log. It says:

apigee-configutil: edge-message-processor: # OK

Not sure what went wrong after the restart. Anyway to find out.

I restarted both message processor and router an it says they are working fine;

apigee-service: edge-router: OK apigee-service: edge-router: OK apigee-service: edge-router: OK apigee-service: edge-router: Not running (DEAD) apigee-service: edge-router: OK apigee-configutil: edge-router: # OK apigee-service: edge-router: Not running (NO_LOCKFILE) apigee-service: edge-router: status=2, continuing apigee-service: edge-router: OK apigee-service: edge-router: edge-router is running

apigee-service: edge-message-processor: OK apigee-service: edge-message-processor: OK apigee-service: edge-message-processor: OK apigee-service: edge-message-processor: OK apigee-service: edge-message-processor: Not running (DEAD) apigee-service: edge-message-processor: OK apigee-configutil: edge-message-processor: # OK apigee-service: edge-message-processor: Not running (NO_LOCKFILE) apigee-service: edge-message-processor: status=2, continuing apigee-service: edge-message-processor: OK apigee-service: edge-message-processor: edge-message-processor is running

please check system.log (/opt/apigee/var/log/edge-message-processor/system.log)