how to check the cache content cache_to_use and declared the variable in Environment tab

Not applicable

Hi Team,

how to check the cache content in the APIGEE.

<CacheResource>cache_to_use</CacheResource>

and declared the cache_to_use variable in the Environment tab in APIGEE. and attched the screenshot for the same.

Please help me on this.

cache.png

Thanks,

swapna

0 1 115
1 REPLY 1

Hi Swapna, I'm not clear on the question.

I think you are using the PopulateCache policy. You didn't state that explicitly, but that is what is shown in the screenshot.

You asked "How to check the cache content?" The answer to that is: Use the LookupCache policy. But maybe that is not what you mean. IF not, please elaborate on the problem or puzzle you are facing. Include: what you have tried. What results you expect to see. What results you are actually seeing. Try to be explicit, clear and complete in your descriptions. Assume I know nothing about your intentions. Use statements like this:

• "I am using the PopulateCache policy" ... if that is what you are using. Also be clear about the configuration. You can use the Code block here to show specifically how you have configured the policy. IF there are other things configured, like caches, show a screenshot of your admin page that shows how the cache is set up.
  • "I am seeing these results: Xxxx (explain here) xxxx".
  • "I expect to see these results: (Explain here)" . And so on.

Also in your question there seems to be an implicit understanding that the CacheResource element accepts a variable name. I may be misinterpreting your words. But if you expect "cache_to_use" to be resolved as a variable, that is not correct.

You wrote:

and declared the cache_to_use variable

And the cache_to_use in your example, is not a variable. It is the name of a cache resource.