Parser Error when viewing StreetCart API on Live Portal

Not applicable

Hi, I'm following the Tutorial: Publish your API at https://docs-new.apigee.com/tutorial-publish-apis#generate-doc. After completing the steps in the section Publish the API to your portal of the tutorial, I proceed to the Live portal to view the contents of the API. The tutorial says that Click Streetcarts to view more details. Note that the following message is displayed: No API Reference specification is available. However when I do as instructed I get the following error message. Errors Parser error on line 74 end of the stream or a document separator is expected No operations defined in spec I have checked line 74 in the foodcart spec and I can't find anything wrong. Kindly point me in the right direction. Thanks

Solved Solved
0 2 164
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable
@Babajide Ibiayo

I think the steps under "Take a snapshot of your OpenAPI Specification" were not applied. I just attempted the same on your portal and can see the API reference documentation as expected. Let me know if this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable
@Babajide Ibiayo

I think the steps under "Take a snapshot of your OpenAPI Specification" were not applied. I just attempted the same on your portal and can see the API reference documentation as expected. Let me know if this helps.

Thank you @ Arun Kumar you are quite right. I followed the steps under "Take a snapshot of your OpenAPI Specification" and I see the API reference documentation. However I believe that this paragraph "Click Streetcarts to view more details. Note that the following message is displayed: No API Reference specification is available." led to the confusion I encountered following the steps. Once again thank you for your prompt response.