PATCH method not working in prod env, getting 501 unsupported request error

Not applicable

I'm trying to hit PATCH request to my API proxy(prod env) but getting an error with status code 501, unsupported request. The request doesn't reach to Apigee layer itself.

The same proxy supports PATCH method for non-prod env and able to send an expected response.

I 'm not able to understand what is missing in my proxy configuration. Can you please help me out with the solution?

0 4 1,190
4 REPLIES 4

@Sayali Choudhary is it possible for you to attach the working non-prod proxy and non working prod proxy to the case?

Also please provide the complete request and response details in both the cases.

@DD

I am attaching the simplest version of my proxy here. It seems like my request for qa/pre-prod env is reaching to Apigee and I'm able to trace it in Apigee trace tool but when I hit Patch request for Prod env it's not at all reaching to Apigee layer(i.e not able to trace it).

The same behaviour I can observe for all other proxies in my organization, I think its the issue regarding my virtual host.

patchmethodtestproxy-rev2-2017-11-28.zip

@Sayali Choudhary What error are you getting when you said request are not reaching to apigee? Can you please provide more details about request and response you are getting?

Not applicable

@Sayali Choudhary making a quickcheck arkeTarget only allows TLS1.2 while default target does not enforce any protocol. Could you verify this information?

If Private Cloud, you can look into nginx logs under /opt/apigee/var/log/edge-router/nginx for more information.