DeveloperApp product updates

Not applicable

Hi,

Is it possible to update the products associated with an App using the REST Management API?

I have tried using this:

https://docs.apigee.com/management/apis/put/organizations/%7Borg_name%7D/developers/%7Bdeveloper_ema...

Which works except if a product is already associated with the App then it adds it again. Also, it does not seem possible to disassociate a product from the App using that method.

apigee-config-maven-plugin does the same thing as it uses the same operation. This is recorded as an issue here:

https://github.com/apigee/apigee-config-maven-plugin/issues/14

Is there another way of updating the products for an App please?

Thanks.

Solved Solved
0 4 171
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Jason North ,

You need to add new API Products to app existing Keys. I hope API mentioned here solves your requirement.

-------------------------------

Anil Sagar

5997-screen-shot-2017-11-23-at-75916-pm.png Learn Apigee Concepts in 4 Minutes - HandsOn

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@Jason North ,

You need to add new API Products to app existing Keys. I hope API mentioned here solves your requirement.

Anil Sagar

5997-screen-shot-2017-11-23-at-75916-pm.png Learn Apigee Concepts in 4 Minutes - HandsOn

Thanks @Anil Sagar - that API will help us do want we need.

Sorry, I should have read the documentation for the update App operation more thoroughly as it is explained there as well.

Anytime @Jason North ,

No issues at all, Each & Every Question is a great question in community. In fact, I didn't know the answer & learnt something new from above question. Thank you for asking same.

Keep us posted moving forward if any.

Anil Sagar

Hi, I have the following problem....

I can't remove certain API products within the apigee Console with build.

I can only add remove a certain file without success

app.json

{
"name" : "api-product-atlantis",
"displayName": "api-product-atlantis",
"approvalType": "auto",
"attributes": [
{
"name": "access",
"value": "private"
},
{
"name": "authtype",
"value": "[basic,allowedips],[oauth],[key,idmtoken]"
},
{
"name": "propagateusertoken",
"value": "true"
}
],
"environments": [ "dev", "lab", "test" ],
"proxies": ["smartcontent-livepopularity-v1"],
"quota": "1000",
"quotaInterval": "1",
"quotaTimeUnit": "second"
}

the add method inside the .json successfully if I remove it inside the .json it doesn't change inside the apigee console