Unable to create API proxy in on-prem setup

I am unable to create a new API proxy or import an existing API bundle on the on-prem setup.

I get an error as attached. I checked the system.log and the transactions.log in the message-processor folder. They had no errors listed.

Any clues what could be the issue?

555-553-api-proxy-error.png

Solved Solved
1 12 358
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yep, I exported the proxy bundle from my apigee cloud account. I reinstalled the on-prem setup and now able to create a new proxy and import the bundle as well.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Not applicable

It would help if you can provide system logs files.

Dear @Nagashree B ,

Just FYI, If you see some info / logs you are posting as confidential, Please mask / remove / strike the data before you post the same on public community so that you won't end up sharing confidential information related to your ORG. For Example, From above screenshot i can see your management ui IP, ORG Name, Your Proxy name etc etc.

I have masked the details and updated the screenshot 🙂

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

systemlog.txt renamed it to .txt

I need the log file of the managment server. I think you have provided message processor log.

@Anil, thanks

@sriki77 Management server log attached.

Management server log

Not applicable

Hmm...i see the error in the logs. can you give me you proxy bundle...with enough data to simulate the issue. Is this happening with every proxy or one specific proxy?

@sriki77 This is happening for every proxy I try to create. I tried with Node.js hello world option available in the wizard and also tried importing the attached proxy. In both cases I get the same error.

Proxy bundle attached

This works well on cloud. Seems like an issue with you setup. Please check with the folks who manage your private cloud.

Yep, I exported the proxy bundle from my apigee cloud account. I reinstalled the on-prem setup and now able to create a new proxy and import the bundle as well.