Enabling file streaming

Hi All,

I have to stream files larger than 50 MB , so i created a proxy and enabled request and response streaming in Edge SaaS.

My API request resource path is /foo-bar and target resource path is /abc (query param remains the same), which I change inside the targetEndpoint request conditional flow. As read in a document, if we enable the request and response streaming APIGEE skips the policies that we have applied in the target Endpoint request flow. So if the java script for modifying the path is skipped then the API call will fail. How can we handle this?

My targetEndpoint is not yet ready so I sent the request to a random target, and in trace I see all the policies in the targetEndpoint getting executed. So does it affect the policy that we have configured or it doesn't affect them at all.

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 4 525
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Pratyush,

Any policy which is not operating on the request/response content will work fine

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Pratyush,

Any policy which is not operating on the request/response content will work fine

I've a proxy setup in apigee which targets existing backend.

Most of the backend endpoints do not require streaming except 2 or 3. How do I enable streaming for just those 2-3 endpoints and leave it normal for other endpoints?

@Anil Darji

This is bit old thread. Post you a new question with details. Use top right "Ask a Question" option. Thanks