Customizing smartdocs view to swagger view

Hi,

Is there any approach for customizing smartdocs to openAPI- swaggerUI type of look and feel in developer portal.

I went through community posts SDCTOO1 and SDCTOO2 , but unable to customize it in swagger UI format.

Later I added Swagger UI formatter, but it is giving me preflight issues. CORS have already been enabled in my API allowing GET,PUT,POST,OPTIONS.

Regards,

Pratyush

0 6 462
6 REPLIES 6

@Anil Sagar @Dino, any suggestions on this?

Hi, I am also looking for a way to use the swagger ui view on the integrated portal rather than the smart docs view. Did you find a solution? thanks.

Hi @sarah fernando,

I was able to do it for Drupal Developer portal with the help of modules. But for Integrated portal didn't find anything to achieve the same.

Thanks,

It works, of course! Thank you so much, Anil! Greatly appreciated!

run 3

Are you using SmartDocs in the integrated portal or Drupal? If Drupal, Drupal8 or Drupal7? The reason I ask is that SmartDocs in integrated portal and Drupal 8 are very different than the Drupal7 implementation.

Yes, you can customize SmartDocs look and feel but unfortunately it is a separate Angular application so the only way currently is to target items using CSS. There is an issue in for this already, feel free to add comments, even if it is to state you are interested in this feature so that we can prioritize what we should work on next.

https://github.com/apigee/apigee-api-catalog-drupal/issues/64