Error while updating methods in smartdocs

Not applicable

Hi,

When I try to edit a method and click "save" in smartdocs, it prints the following error message:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /srv/bindings/2556f663d20747c8b79a413ad8960f15/code/profiles/apigee/modules/custom/devconnect/smartdocs/smartdocs.module on line 1502 

Our Drupal version is 7.37

I tried to create the model in both ways: importing a WADL file and creating it manually - but I the error occours anyway.

Thanks!

Solved Solved
1 7 233
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @marcelo.felix ,

Above issue has been fixed in our recent release of Apigee Developer Portal. 15.06.08.00

You can find release notes here which mentioned above issue. Please upgrade developer portal and let us know if you see any issue.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Dear @marcelo.felix , Which version of developer portal are you using ? You can verify by navigating to http://YOURSITE.COM/buildInfo

Not applicable

Hi Anil! Here it is:

Version: 15.05.27.00
Build Number: 11
Build Timestamp: 20150601.1649
SCM Revision: a4f74568245497fb7c94a9f27f8816c42491e67c

Dear @marcelo.felix ,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We have identified root cause and created a patch file. Issue will be fixed in next minor release. We will keep you posted with updates.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Dear @marcelo.felix,

I can able to reproduce same. I have raised issue with team. I will keep you posted once issue has been fixed. Seems like recent major update to SmartDocs broken this feature. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

For time being, You can use SmartDocs API Modelling APIs to update method. For more details refer here.

Update 1 :

We have identified root cause, created a patch file. Issue will be resolved in next minor release.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Dear @marcelo.felix ,

Above issue has been fixed in our recent release of Apigee Developer Portal. 15.06.08.00

You can find release notes here which mentioned above issue. Please upgrade developer portal and let us know if you see any issue.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Hi @Anil Sagar,

It's working perfectly now!

Thanks a lot!

@marcelo.felix , Glad issue is resolved 🙂 Please click on accept link below the answer which will be helpful for others too.....