Two Service Callouts in Request issue with path resource

Not applicable

hi All,

I have two service callouts to internal API Proxy. They both are placed in the request flow. When they run, the first call resource path gets appended to the second, e.g. 1st /test and then the second gets to become /another_resource/test

I have tried solving it using, the context.setVariable("target.copy.pathsuffix", false) using a JS Policy, as well as on AssignMessage in the <Set> section, but it does not seem to fix it.

Can you help.

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 4 1,259
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

@Jared, Your question is not that clear but please check the following proxy

may be it might help

How this proxy works:

1st I have an assign message that attaches my api proxy base path to the service callout policy(s),

both of my targeted proxies have different target endpoint mock target and httpbin

and after i receive my response use extract variable and assign message policy to get the values I require.

Sorry i am not that good at explanations.Find attached my proxy.

getresponsefrminternal-rev2-2017-11-01.zip

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Someone here may be able to help. Can you show the configuration of the ServiceCallout policies?

Not applicable

@Jared, Your question is not that clear but please check the following proxy

may be it might help

How this proxy works:

1st I have an assign message that attaches my api proxy base path to the service callout policy(s),

both of my targeted proxies have different target endpoint mock target and httpbin

and after i receive my response use extract variable and assign message policy to get the values I require.

Sorry i am not that good at explanations.Find attached my proxy.

getresponsefrminternal-rev2-2017-11-01.zip

@nkcubeko I figured what the problem is.

When I created the Service Callout services, I have forgotten to change the variable on the Service callout, and i ended up with unwanted uri, when I renamed it to unique name, it fixed the problem,

Thanks

Thanks. I faced the same and fixed by renaming the variable here . <Request clearPayload="true" variable="requestVar">