Unable to call any API, or deploy. Error says "Error fetching Status Insufficient permissions." Also unable to see virtual hosts

Not applicable

Hi,I am unable to open any of the API Proxies that I have created so far, not deploy, run them. I am getting an error "Error fetching Status

Insufficient permissions.". I also saw that I am unable to open and check the Virtualhosts tab under Admin options as well. Please let me know the solution for the same.

1 8 156
8 REPLIES 8

Not applicable

We are experiencing the same issue. Also unable to create new proxies. A solution would be greatly appreciated.

@Swetha S

and @Kristian Lyberg are you still seeing this issue ?

The issue disappeared during the next day without us doing anything. Thanks!

Not applicable
@Swetha S

Hoping this issue is resolved as well. lets know if not.

Have you experienced this issue at free org? If not, pl provide the org name.

Not applicable

@Kristian Lyberg

Most probable reason for this issue could be unavailability of the management server. Restart of the management server would have resolved it.

Pl provide the org name if you were not using the 'free' org.

We are "in the cloud" and I'm unaware of a way to restart the management server. If it is possible, point me in the direction of some documentation. Anyway, the issue is resolved now.

@Kristian Lyberg yes that is what Rajesh was referring to. Nothing for you to do. Glad to here its resolved. IF you could let us know your org name so we can look back at root cause would be greatly appreciated.

Our org name is still "cio-trial" and on the Team plan. I have not been able to register in the support portal to make a ticket to get that changed.

Happy debugging