Light weight Portal - Manage API Audience

Not applicable

Hi,

I've created a light weight version portal using the template provided with the trial version of Apigee. I've added three APIs and I have a requirement to make 2 of the APIs available to be viewed by anyone and 1 of them only available to be viewed by users whi have signed up and logged in. I used the Manage Audience functionality to implement this requirement. To that end, I selected the Audience as "Registered users (only registered users can view) for the one API. When I run the Portal, I go to the APIs page and, as expected, I can only see 2 APIs. The issue is that, even after I login, I can only see the 2 APIs and I was expecting to see all 3. Is the MAnage Audience/Registered users not the right functionality to be used to achieve my requirement?

Thanks!

0 4 272
4 REPLIES 4

Patricia,

We have also been able to reproduce this issue and we will prioritize a fix.

Thanks, that'll be most helpful.

@Patricia Bonisson Caldeira An engineer has started working on this issue and we are no longer able to reproduce the problem. Can you verify if you are still having an issue? And if so, can you provide the steps to reproduce? Thanks!

Not applicable

sorry, the restrictions I had added were making it difficult for us to collaborate in this project so I removed all of them. We have now stopped all work in the light weight portal and we are in the process of migrating all that we had to the drupal version that we have purchased. As such, I don't have that scenario setup anymore.