Can't find Module configuration page

I have installed a module https://www.drupal.org/project/pardot_user_register and I can't find the module config page.

When the same module is installed on a blank drupal installation, it works fine.

Are there any restrictions or limitations using modules with apigee profile?

Can anyone please suggest a fix?

Solved Solved
1 3 104
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey Kiran,

It looks like the configuration page is located at /admin/config/services/pardot_user_register based on the module page.

When first installing a new module you'll want to do a few things before accessing the configuration page:

1. Enable the module.
  2. Clear caches.
  3. Navigate to People > Permissions.
  4. Assign the administrator role the permission to administer the module if necessary.
I suspect a fresh install is working for you since you're accessing the configuration page using the root user (user 1). This particular user is always recognized as an administrator with all privileges.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Anil Sagar

Can you please help me with this?

Hey Kiran,

It looks like the configuration page is located at /admin/config/services/pardot_user_register based on the module page.

When first installing a new module you'll want to do a few things before accessing the configuration page:

1. Enable the module.
  2. Clear caches.
  3. Navigate to People > Permissions.
  4. Assign the administrator role the permission to administer the module if necessary.
I suspect a fresh install is working for you since you're accessing the configuration page using the root user (user 1). This particular user is always recognized as an administrator with all privileges.

Hi mate, you are right!! Appreciate your quick help. It worked. Thanks.