New Edge Developer Portal - API Documentation

Not applicable

Hi All,

I am trying New Edge Developer Portal and have below queries:

1) When I add API to developer portal, Basically I am adding API Products I have created. In next step I am allowed to add only one API spec. How to add multiple API specs if I have more than one APIs added to the product?

2) I am using Apigee2openapi tool to generate OpenAPI spec for my APIs but it does not generate complete swagger. e.g The security definitions are missing in generated swagger file.

3) How can I keep API documentation upto date against API deployed in Edge. e.g is there any way where if I make any change to API (add new resource), the API documentation is automatically updated in dev portal.

4) If Question 3 is not possible/ allowed, are there any devops scripts to avoid manual updation of dev portal and automate the process.

Regards,

Vivek

1 4 652
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

@Anil Sagar Any thoughts on above queries regarding developer portal?

Hi @vivek yadav thanks for the questions, I have exactly 1) question that I am looking for, but did not find any response on community.

@Anil Sagar @Dino can you please help?

Hi @vivek yadav hope this will help you.

1) You can add multiple APIs in Product as you add the one API also add the corresponding path of that API in product after adding multiple APIs in product you have access of multiple APIs in developer portal by selecting that Product during APP Creation Process.

3) There is no Automatic Process to update the SmartDocs By changing in API at Edge, so you have to update the SmartDocs Manually.

4) I don't think so there is DevOps script to avoid manual update of developer portal and automate the process.

@AbdulRehman

1) Are you saying we need declare explicity all the paths we want to be showed in the developer portal like this?

6811-paths.jpg

Is "/**" or "/**" not been considered to list all API in the product at Portal? IMO if i add API Product in the portal, all the settings should be inherited.