Delete a developer

Not applicable

I am trying to delete a developer, who is logged in into his account. I am doing this through Wordpress website. The registerred wordpress user corresponds to an Apigee developer. In this case I am trying only to remove a developer. If I try with just adding an e-mail at the end of the url it works but when I try to get the email of the currently logged user it gives me the following message.

[body] => 
    [response] => Array
        (
            [code] => 405
            [message] => Method Not Allowed
        )

[cookies] => Array
        (
        )

[filename] => 
    [http_response] => WP_HTTP_Requests_Response Object
        (
            [response:protected] => Requests_Response Object
                (
                    [body] => 
                    [raw] => HTTP/1.1 405 Method Not Allowed

//Delete from apigee	
$urlbegin='https://api.enterprise.apigee.com/v1/organizations/xxx-trial/developers/';
$varemail= $current_user->user_email ;
$url= $urlbegin.$varemail;

$args = array(
    'method' => 'DELETE','headers'=> array( 'Authorization' => 'Basic xxxxxxxx'));
$response = wp_remote_request( esc_url_raw($url), $args );

if ( is_wp_error( $response ) ) {
    $error_message = $response->get_error_message();
    echo "Something went wrong: $error_message";
     }  else {
   echo 'Response:<pre>';
    print_r( $response );
    echo '</pre>';

}

Solved Solved
0 2 428
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hello:)
I was trying to delete a developer that consumes my API's. Actually I succeeded in doing that. I created a plugin that deletes a wordpress account and then combined that with another plugin that deletes a developer here. So now it's fine!! Thank you for the reply.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

HI @Vanina Yordanova - not sure I understood the problem completely. Are you trying to delete a developer who is consuming your API hosted in Apigee or a developer whose is logging into Apigee to expose or develop APIs ? The end point URL you mentioned is for the former

Can you elaborate on what exactly you want to do please ?

Not applicable

Hello:)
I was trying to delete a developer that consumes my API's. Actually I succeeded in doing that. I created a plugin that deletes a wordpress account and then combined that with another plugin that deletes a developer here. So now it's fine!! Thank you for the reply.