Typo on Forum page - how to fix?

Not applicable

We're using the hosted Drupal Developer Portal (on Pantheon) and I've noticed that the "forum" page has a typo on it. Here's what it looks like in the browser:

5727-dev-portal-forum-typo.png

...and here's what I see when I view source:

5728-dev-portal-forum-typo-source.png

My question is, can this page be edited to correct the typo? I haven't been able to find a way to edit it through the portal Admin menus, so I suspect that it may be protected in some way as part of the portal solution.

Thanks!

Mike:o

Solved Solved
1 5 375
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

@Mike Overholt ,

I have seen this issue, Quick work around below, place below function in your theme template.php, replace YOURTHEMENAME with your theme name, Save, Clear Drupal Caches.

<?php

/**
 * Menu Local Tasks.
 */
function YOURTHEMENAME_menu_local_tasks(&$vars) {
  $output = '';

if (!empty($vars['primary'])) {
    $vars['primary']['#prefix'] = '<h2 class="element-invisible">' . t('Primary tabs') . '</h2>';
    $vars['primary']['#prefix'] .= '<ul class="tabs--primary nav nav-pills ptabs">';
    $vars['primary']['#suffix'] = '</ul>';
    $output .= decode_entities(drupal_render($vars['primary'])) . '<hr>';
  }

if (!empty($vars['secondary'])) {
    $vars['secondary']['#prefix'] = '<h2 class="element-invisible">' . t('Secondary tabs') . '</h2>';
    $vars['secondary']['#prefix'] .= '<ul class="tabs--secondary pagination pagination-sm stabs">';
    $vars['secondary']['#suffix'] = '</ul>';
    $output .= decode_entities(drupal_render($vars['secondary']));
  }

return $output;
}

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

UPDATE: This issue was due to a change in the Drupal Bootstrap theme where a template file was removed. We now removed that template also from our distribution and the issue has gone away, so you will no longer see this & issue from the 17.10.25.00 release going forward. Thanks for reporting this issue @Mike Overholt

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@Chris Novak --- not sure who needs to look at this one

@Mike Overholt ,

I have seen this issue, Quick work around below, place below function in your theme template.php, replace YOURTHEMENAME with your theme name, Save, Clear Drupal Caches.

<?php

/**
 * Menu Local Tasks.
 */
function YOURTHEMENAME_menu_local_tasks(&$vars) {
  $output = '';

if (!empty($vars['primary'])) {
    $vars['primary']['#prefix'] = '<h2 class="element-invisible">' . t('Primary tabs') . '</h2>';
    $vars['primary']['#prefix'] .= '<ul class="tabs--primary nav nav-pills ptabs">';
    $vars['primary']['#suffix'] = '</ul>';
    $output .= decode_entities(drupal_render($vars['primary'])) . '<hr>';
  }

if (!empty($vars['secondary'])) {
    $vars['secondary']['#prefix'] = '<h2 class="element-invisible">' . t('Secondary tabs') . '</h2>';
    $vars['secondary']['#prefix'] .= '<ul class="tabs--secondary pagination pagination-sm stabs">';
    $vars['secondary']['#suffix'] = '</ul>';
    $output .= decode_entities(drupal_render($vars['secondary']));
  }

return $output;
}

Hope it helps.

UPDATE: This issue was due to a change in the Drupal Bootstrap theme where a template file was removed. We now removed that template also from our distribution and the issue has gone away, so you will no longer see this & issue from the 17.10.25.00 release going forward. Thanks for reporting this issue @Mike Overholt

Thanks @Chris Novak!