Need to customize the developer portal page

Hi,

I need to customize my developer portal page. Currently I'm using apigee responsive theme. How far can I customize and what are the risks involved?

Regards,

Pratyush

Solved Solved
0 4 447
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Pratyush Mohapatra

You can customize it as much as you want. Only pre requisite is you should create your own theme which should inherit the apigee_responseive theme. There are no risks which i can think of.

You will need drupal expertise to achieve this

Check out these links

1. Link 1

2. Link 2

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Pratyush Mohapatra

You can customize it as much as you want. Only pre requisite is you should create your own theme which should inherit the apigee_responseive theme. There are no risks which i can think of.

You will need drupal expertise to achieve this

Check out these links

1. Link 1

2. Link 2

apigee-error.png@snehal chakraborty,

Followed link 2. setting responsive theme as default but getting attached error while clicking on home page

@snehal chakraborty @Anil Sagar

I configured the apigee starter kit, but it is pointing its base theme to apigee responsive. Does that get affected if apigee does any update on the current base theme?

Not applicable

Hi @Pratyush Mohapatra, We're a Drupal team based in UK. We recently customised the Apigee developer portal for a major multinational. I'd be happy to put you in touch with our team if you have specific questions you need help with