Trace is not working when the screen of the browser is a specific size

Not applicable

Trace is not working if the browser screen is of a specific size. There is no response and the browser froze like the attached image. This matter does not occur in other sizes such as full screen.

5661-trace.png

It also occurred in other browsers such as Firefox. The same matter also occurred in Private Cloud (v4.17.01).

Solved Solved
0 4 136
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Because it is not a serious bug, I close it. For details, please see the question comments.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

@Kubota Kosuke ,

Could you elaborate why specific size of browser is required? Is this due to screen size?

Assuming all other functionality is working fine.

Also, could you confirm the major version of the browser. List of supported browsers is available here.

@rdoda , Thanks your comment.

It happened that trace did not work well. A specific screen size is not absolutely necessary. Other functions are operating normally.

As far as I've tried, this matter is due to browser screen size. I thought that it would be better to operate normally regardless of the screen size, so I posted this article.

I tried both the latest version of Google Chrome (61) and the previous version (60).

Thanks, @Kubota Kosuke, for letting us know.

Based on your clarification, It's safe to assume that this bug is not hindering any business work and comes under 'nice to have' category.

Not applicable

Because it is not a serious bug, I close it. For details, please see the question comments.