Web Application Development Process

Not applicable

What are good approaches to develop web applications?

For example, do you start with the user interface and then begin adding function? Do you focus on a single resource and code everything around it before moving on to the next? Or do you go layer by layer, starting with the model/DB layer and building up?

Thanks in advance for useful comments

0 3 535
3 REPLIES 3

I think your question is not related to APIGEE, anyways, the answer depends on the language, tools and technology used for web application development. And your team structure is also important.

If a single developer is developing everything, what i prefer is to have end to end structure first, means create a simple UI page, a simple service and crud operation in DB. It's better to build DB structure before coding.

Once you have all layers in your project, then start making all functionalities one by one. Once you are done with all basic functionalities, now you can enhance user experience with your UI skills.

Not applicable

Arabic mehndi designs have a beautiful structure that makes your hands gorgeous and fabulous.

https://www.efashionlady.com/top-mehndi-designs-in-popularity-charts/

Not applicable

This is the greate way work layer by layer will be the best option or it is easy for a web developer too to easily handle the things very well. Also, I am freelancer web designer i am doing with web development company, its too easy for me.