Need help to develop retail website using Apigee retail APIs

Not applicable

One of the retail company in India is looking to develop their retail website using Apigee and Apigee retail APIs. Please connect me to correct sales person in India.

1 6 500
6 REPLIES 6

Not applicable

@snehansu,

I am not sure if you have provided details at this page: https://pages.apigee.com/contact-sales-reg.html

Thanks,

@rdoda

I submitted all required info in the above page but no response.

Thanks,

Snehansu.

@snehansu ,

Great to know about same. I have sent you an email. Looking forward to talking to you.

Few things related to retail vertical,

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

@Anil Sagar @ Google

is Apigee Compass a new product? How is it placed with Apigee Edge?

@Anil Sagar @ Google - How is Apigee Compass tool placed with respect to Apigee Edge? I have worked on Apigee Edge between 2016 and 2018 and never used Apigee Compass. Is it a new product?

@Krishnarup Basu , No, It's not.

It's (Apigee Compass) a tool which provides digital score in-terms of where your company stands in Digital Transformation & Recommends steps to achieve digital transformation. It's a strategic tool that help drive API Platform conversations with prospects / customers.

Apigee core offerings are Apigee Edge (Core Offerring), Apigee Monetization (Add-On), Apigee Sense (Add-On). That's it.

Not applicable

Thanks Anil Sugar for the naswer, I had exactly same questoin as snehansu had. Stay Safe!