More than one person access to a single developer app?

Not applicable

Hello! Is it technically possible to give more than one person access to a single developer app? I'm concerned about the potential bottleneck/single point of failure aspect, and I'd be grateful for any guidance you might have to offer. Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 9 174
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

While Monetization is a solid long-term solution, @marshg@google.com had the best immediate answer.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Yes - please have a read of the 'Company' feature here.

Hope this helps!

Sean

Hi @Sean Davis Do we need to have monetization in our onprem instance to use this feature?

I was wondering the same thing, @Sean Davis -- thoughts?

Today, shared app ownership is best supported under monetization. We're working on better support for this use case in Edge, but for now you might consider suggesting that developer groups register a developer using an email distribution list they control, such as groupname@companyname.com, as a way to share ownership.

Marsh, you're a rockstar, as always. Thanks very much!

sreenivas_sp
Participant II

hi @Dieter Randolph ,

yes, it is possible.

In case of Applications to Applications communication Scenario, where a whole team from an application needs access to the same key + secret , it is actually encouraged.

If there is a need, it is possible to revoke the access also.

hope this helps,

Sreenivas S P

Thanks, @Sreenivas Sadhu Prabhakara -- how is this done; with the "Company" feature, or somehow else?

Not applicable

Hello again -- do we have to have monetization in place in order to use the "company" feature that @Sean Davis recommended? Alternatively, are there other ways to make this happen, @Sreenivas Sadhu Prabhakara?

Not applicable

While Monetization is a solid long-term solution, @marshg@google.com had the best immediate answer.