Node.js questions in level 1 exam

ksaad
Participant III

what's the complexity of Node.js questions in level 1 exam?

does they asked about code in depth OR tracing code result?

Please any one expose how node.js questions look like in exam (level1)..

Thanks

0 3 1,591
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Karim Saad,

As per my experience there will be straight forward questions on node.js, not very in depth ones.

If you cover the topic well then it should be easy to answer these. It will be difficult to list out questions since it is against the policy. Sample questions(not on node.js) are given in the certification info link.

Please refer to this link for detailed info and help -

https://community.apigee.com/content/kbentry/12534/how-to-crack-apigee-certification-sharing-my-expe...

Thanks,

Santosh

The node.js section in the certification is about Apigee's support for node.js. For example, when to use policies vs node.js in Apigee, what are the caveats one needs to be aware of when implementing node.js code in Apigee.

There will be no questions on questions on node.js programming itself or any third party nom modules unless it has any bearing on Apigee's support of node.js.

Hope that helps.

sreenivas_sp
Participant II

@Karim Saad , as succinctly @Madhan Sadasivam put it, while hands on is not necessary, it helps to answer the questions better.

My 2 cents are to try a couple of proxies with js and node.js with various modules that one encounters in a typical end to end usecase, it helps a great deal in both L1 and L2 certifications.

Regards,

Sreenivas S P