Custom Report Error

screen-shot-2017-09-08-at-100649-pm.png

I am using Statistical Collector to capture request / response and display them using Custom Report (3 dimension). If I display one dimension at a time, they show up fine but if I put in all the three dimensions together it starts giving me "Error fetching analytics data ......."

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

0 3 155
3 REPLIES 3

@skanade : how are you putting all three dimensions together in custom report? please send a screenshot as well.

statistic-collector-policy.jpgcustom-report.jpgcustom-report-zipcode.jpg

@agmehta - First of all thanks for looking into it. As shown here in pic-1, I am creating a Statistic Collector Policy for capturing request (zipcode and upcs) / response (quantity). I have put this policy in the Target Response Post Flow (so at the end of all the policies). Second pic shows how I have setup the dimensions (zipcode, upcs and quantity). And the third one shows the custom report with only zipcodes. Once I select any zipcode I get the error mentioned in my original post above.

It always shows up the first dimension correctly but as soon as I start adding more dimensions, it starts giving me the error. So if I remove upcs/quantity then its fine or if I only have upcs and no zipcode/quantity OR only quantity and no zipcode/upcs then things work fine (only one dimension).

Let me know if you need any more info.

@skanade : ok, this is related to an issue that is already known. The fix is being tested right now. It will be released soon. I will get back to you when it is released