How can I covered these certification topics?

ksaad

Please anybody can support me and help me regarding the below certification topic, How can I cover and review them and which best and fast tutorials for reviewing for each one?

Describe API Design and Edge implementation best practices

Describe Apigee troubleshooting and debugging guidelines for the different components in Apigee Edge.

Describe how to deploy the solution using:

• Command Line Deployment
  • Environment promotion and revisions

Open API Specification 2.0 to capture API design.

Describe best practices and Apigee features for API Documentation.

Describe best practices and management of the API Lifecycle

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 2 285
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please look at our docs.apigee.com site. Best to start here http://docs.apigee.com/api-services/content/best-practices-api-proxy-design-and-development.

All of these topics are covered within our docs site. Also if you prefer review the set of four minute videos we have available.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Please look at our docs.apigee.com site. Best to start here http://docs.apigee.com/api-services/content/best-practices-api-proxy-design-and-development.

All of these topics are covered within our docs site. Also if you prefer review the set of four minute videos we have available.

@Christin Brown @Dino-at-Google @Mike Dunker Greetings for you Apigee Experts. I hope you don't mind my refreshing up this 6-months of thread about Apigee Certification Exam. I took it recently and was 10% short on the passing score. It has 100 questions this time for the 120 minute session. I also found out I cannot pinpoint which sections or topics I failed in order to refocus to the missing areas. I went through "all" the listed sections of the topics listed by the Learning Guide web site and completed all the Coursera courses regarding API. Granted, this coverage probably was not as thorough as required. Is there any other material I can read through? I found two books about Google Apigee in Amazon by Gerardus Blokdyk. Is this a book recommended for Certification? I plan to regroup myself and comb through the Best practices @docs.apigee.com, Api Policies and focus more on the CI-CD development cycle of Api lift cycle. Just want to do a better job in my 2nd attempt. Is there any other suggestion? Thanks in advance for all the input.