Shared flow issue

Not applicable

When I use shared flow in Flow's response then my Shared flow executes multiple time. Is there any way to restrict the Shared flow to execute again.capture.jpg

Solved Solved
1 7 287
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

@siddhesh.malvankar1, I am able to replicate this issue. It's happening due to "GenerateResponse" is set to true. In my trace, I could see shared flow is getting executed 10 times. Looks like it's a bug. Change it to false to fix it.

<GenerateResponse enabled="false"> 

View solution in original post

@siddhesh.malvankar1, I am able to replicate this issue. It's happening due to "GenerateResponse" is set to true. In my trace, I could see shared flow is getting executed 10 times. Looks like it's a bug. Change it to false to fix it.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

@siddhesh.malvankar1 , Are you sure you attached only once ? Is there any way to reproduce ? Any sample proxy that you can share to reproduce same ?

Thanks @Anil Sagar. I got the issue, actually when we use OAuthV2 policy in shared flow then post flow of proxy endpoint executes again, So i moved out same policy from shared flow and now it's working as expected. Now I just need to check why this behaviour happens in shared flow when we use OAuthV2 policy.

Thanks @Mahammad Feroz. I'll require the response of OAuthV2

policy. I'll raise a ticket for this and will check that this will work or not. Thanks again for your help on this.

@siddhesh.malvankar1, use AssignMessage policy post OAuth v2 policy (disable generate response) to capture the access token details and set it to response object.

@Mahammad Feroz Thanks for your reply. Assign message policy work for me. 🙂