Certification level 2 interview

Not applicable

I have a question regarding interview part of Developer certification part 2.

I wonder, is it arranged at the end of two weeks given to pass the certification or it could be set up earlier as I complete practical part?

Where is it being arranged (Skype or Google hangouts or whatever?)

Thank you

Solved Solved
0 8 446
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@john willis , Welcome to Apigee Community

It's arranged at the end of two weeks given to pass the certification.

Most probably Google Meet / Hangouts. Apigee is now part of Google & Obviously NOT Skype 🙂

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

@john willis , Welcome to Apigee Community

It's arranged at the end of two weeks given to pass the certification.

Most probably Google Meet / Hangouts. Apigee is now part of Google & Obviously NOT Skype 🙂

@Anil Sagar so can I schedule it earlier than end of two weeks?

@john willis , Interview will happen once you submit the level 2 certification project. Apigee will schedule the interview based on your availability.

@john willis ,After you submit L2. It will take some time to evaluate your proxies and then you will be contacted by Apigee to get your availability.

I was interviewed in GoToMeeting. Now it can be Hangouts/Meet as Anil said.

@Barahalikar Siddharth @Anil Sagar I've registered for apigee Level 2 certification and sent an email to academy@apigee.com, but haven't received task and org. How long does it usually take? It's been 24 hours since registration.

Apigee has limited certification org. If all the org are occupied by other developers you have to wait till one of them completes the certification process. Then Apigee will Clean the org & you will be granted access the org.

It took me two days to get an mail with org & task.

All the best @john willis. Since L2 is open book do ask questions in community when you get stuck with something.

@Barahalikar Siddharth @Anil Sagar Well, it's been a week already, I wonder if I can get a refund.

You should write email with request to gcp-edge-certification@google.com instead of academy@apigee.com as stated when you complete the test on Webassessor page (looks like they've changed the email after joining Goggle, but forgot to update the contents of the message on webassessor).