I am not able see my proxies in my APIGEE edge organization

Not applicable

Hi ,

It is not technical issue, but Iam facing a serious problem with APIGEE EDGE organization. I have got APIGEE cloud access in January2017 and I have created organization 'APITECHBASICS'. I have been using it till June2017. I have not logged into edge for last two months. Today when I logged I could not see the organization nor samples that I created. Can someone help me, whom should I contact from APIGEE to restore my organization.

0 3 116
3 REPLIES 3

nsureshindia
Participant II

Seems it's a strange issue in your cloud setup, I suppose that proxies might be removed from data store as it was not longer used by user account or cleared out by apigee as it is a trial setup.

Please try to create a new proxy in your org and verify that whether you can able to see it on console under your org. or not.

If you can see the new proxy then raise a support ticket to apigee and they will immediately resolved or at least you will get a quick resolution out of this context.

Still I'm using apigee trial cloud setup and I don't experienced this issue even after was not logged in for a long time.

Are you able to see all your org/envs/VHs on console and also try to pull proxies via CLI

curl -u admin:password https://enterprise.apigee.com/v1/organizations/your-org-trial/apis

Not applicable

Hi Suresh,

I am not able to execute curl commands due to security constraints. Is there alternative way to check the status of my organization apis.

Also provide me details on how to raise support ticket to APIGEE team to restore my organization.

My main problem is I am not able see my organization 'APITECHBASICS', which was created before. Now I can see organization name 'raXXXX-trail', where I could not switch between organizations(earlier it was possible).